Virtual Leadership around a Distributed Workforce
In the digital age, fixing leadership should be part of every organisation’s plan to maximise profits. Tomorrow people and culture is far more than an HR challenge, it’s a question of producing a virtual leadership framework to purposefully engage and reintegrate a distributed workforce.
- Leadership in the Digital Age – Going from face-to-face to virtual
- How to thrive as leader in the virtual world?
- How to build a digitally scalable people strategy and culture?
- How to measure remote productivity and utilisation?
- Team velocity – taking agile to business
- Scaling well-being and happiness digitally
- People Analytics – How to work with HR data?
- Scaling productivity and engagement digitally
- AI for People & Culture – what to automate and what not?
Meet Our Speakers
Head of Technology
Join community now!
Until the event