People Strategy for the Digital Age
Digitalisation puts immense pressure on organisations to adapt in ways classic management can’t cope with. Building winning digital strategies require transforming leadership, culture, people and work to be more fluid, engaging and transparent. Digital strategy equals attracting and retaining talented people and big part of it is flatter organisations. Tomorrow People & Culture Summit is about leaders and organisations who don’t treat people and culture as a function but an as organisational DNA wiring everything together socially, strategically and operationally.
- Leadership in the Digital Age – scalable culture of trust
- How to thrive as leader in the digital world?
- Key metrics for digital leadership and culture
- How to measure remote productivity and utilisation?
- Team velocity – taking agile to business
- Scaling well-being and happiness digitally
Talented people obsess about work and productivity. The question is no longer where they work but how, with whom and on what. After leadership, work design emerges as the second most important factor for skilled people as they choose between jobs. Work design is about enabling people to be productive and happy at work.
- People Analytics – How to work with HR data to grow engagement?
- Workplace as a learning environment
- AI for People & Culture – what to automate and what not?
Talent engagement equals social engineering of the system of work and workplace. Talented people are what we like to call business engineers working under high degree of complexity and uncertainty. Talent engagement is about cultivating a culture of learning, development and growth.
Meet Our Speakers
Head of Culture and People Development
Head of Technology
Access community and live event !